Friday, April 14, 2017
What this mod does:
- Fixes shadows, lights & various haloing issues
- Places bloom at a fixed depth
- Places cutscenes & various HUD elements at a fixed depth
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the 'Caps Lock' key. Use the lower preset when driving around in car mode. (See 'Additional Notes' below)
- Some HUD & UI still looks uneven (red target reticle, big map in the menu screen)
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory.
- If using a controller, use a control mapping program (such as Xpadder or Joy2Key) to assign the Left Ctrl key to the left trigger on the controller (for aiming)
- The 'Save Preset' Helixmod feature doesn't work for this game. Instead, if you want to change the convergence settings for the Caps Lock key, open the "dx9settings.ini" file and follow the instructions listed there. Let me know in the comments below if you need any assistance regarding this.
Special thanks to mike_ar69 for his Metal Gear Rising fix
Posted by 4everAwake