I re-fix the WIP created by 4everAwake (some game update broke it), so all the credits goes to him.
I tweak the lights shaders to fix some black textures and removing the DOF effect don't remove the water.
Before i post here i talk with 4everAwake if is ok with him...all OK....so enjoy this amazing game....really is an amazing game and S3D looks awesome. Removing the DOF effects is the best thing done in this fix....why hide the beauty of the landscape.
- Remove DOF, default OFF (toogle with "X" key...believe me...you will not use DOF)
- Fixes character shadows & fixes interior lights
- Fixes various 2D effects (dust trails, sparks, fog)
- Disables vignette effect when the camera zooms in on picture frames
Know Issues (nothing game breaking):
- Specular highlights & water reflections look incorrect
- Various water effects are 2D (water splashes, crashing waves,.. etc)
- "1" key or Xbox LB button for low convergence (read the book or picture frames)
- "2" key for medium convergence (gameplay one)
- "3" key for High convergence (gameplay one)
- Xbox RB button cycle between medium and high convergence
- Extract .zip where the .EXE is located
- Start the game, when "Rundll32" prompt appear, press "Yes". This is only for the first launch.