Saturday, December 7, 2013

Final Exam

High Convergence Locked
Low Convergence Locked
 Update:
Added a lower convergence build.[Not sure why I find this so fascinating lol]

Fixed: Lensflares, Scaling Hud [Explained]
Removed: Player Tag [Hud related]
Patch is convergence locked

I had kind of an interesting idea a few months ago I been meaning to test out. I redid the 2D hud completely so that it scales according to position on screen which will make it extremely accurate since the game is side scroller. Patch now offers two different convergence locked options.[This has to do with the hud]

Install to..\Final Exam\
Shaderoverride [High Convergence]
Shaderoverride [Low Convergence]

============================================
If you like this fix I accept Paypal Donations at EQZITARA@YAHOO.COM or my PATREON.
Please keep in mind I am only one person at helixmod and all donations will go only towards myself.
Thank you for your support.

1 comment: