What this mod does:
- Fixes various shadows, lights, sun shafts, bloom & haloing issues
- Pushes HUD & UI further into the screen. Press the 'Caps Lock' key to toggle it to screen depth (for reading notes).
- Adds low convergence presets on the aiming buttons (Right mouse button & Left controller trigger button).
1) Run the game
2) In the Options menu, adjust the 'Field of View' setting to your liking and make note of your setting.
3) Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory.
4) Open the d3dx.ini file and under 'Field of View', adjust the setting to match the one in the options menu.
5a) For the GOG version:
- Run the game using the included shortcut "Kona- 3Dmigoto.bat"
5b) For the Steam Version:
- In your Steam library, right click on "Kona" and select "Properties"
- Click "Set Launch Options"
- In the box, type -window-mode exclusive and click "Ok"
- Made this using DarkStarSword's Unity template.
If you like this mod, consider supporting DarkStarSword on Patreon