Fallout 4 - 3D Vision Fix
by mike_ar69 and DHR
Fallout 4 fix which addresses:
- most reflections
- water rendering
- moon/stars/clouds etc
- Preset on "]" to make separation 50%
- Right Mouse button makes convergence 5, and makes sniper scope work properly
- Convergence toggle (on the "[" key) for first and third person views (28 and 40 respectively)Key toggle on "\" to apply depth fix to power armour (also affects some decals...)
- HUD can not be properly fixed, it all breaks up when trying to adjust depth, so its a compromize
- Recommend turning in game cross-hair OFF.
0. Start the game and setup your graphical preferences (low, medium, high etc), then close the game down
1. Download this file.
2. Extract the files into the Fallout4.exe directory
4. Open up the Fallout4Prefs.ini file found in "C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Fallout4"
5. Set the following
6. Save the file and then set it to Readonly
7. Open NVidia Control Panel and in the 3D Settings part, find Fallout 4 in the dropdown and set Vsync = ON
- The purpose of this is to resolve an issue of getting stuck at terminals
- If you don't have this issue, and the game runs better with VSync off, then try that
8. Play the game. It might take a minute to load first time.