Special Thanks to DHR for additional shader fixes.
7. Special effects.
8. HUD (partial).
9. Crosshair (Partial).
1. Disable Order Independent Transparency.
2. HUD is put at screen depth except for cross-hair.
3. Cross-hair fix defines a small area in the screen center and some other hud elements (like the map) are also affected.
4. Menus are mostly at screen depth except some parts which stick out the screen.
5. Sun rays are a bit wrong, but not too bad.
6. Particle effects are correct for normal gameplay and 19:9 aspect ratios, but are incorrect for the benchmark and when in wraith mode using the bow.
7. The game has some noticeable "triangle flicker" at the screen edges. This not to do with the fix.
8. We also know that some areas will have additional effects we need to fix, since we have not played the whole game yet.
Drivers and Performance
1. Game performs really well. We tested on non-SLI 770 and 760, and on SLI 760 and 770. Even with the non-SLI cards, performance was really smooth.
2. We recommend using 344.65 driver (and later).
3. Earlier drivers have SLI issues.
4. You might get a crash at launch on some drivers in SLI. If so, disable SLI for first launch so it can cache shaders, then re-enable it.
5. SLI scaling is excellent (near 100%).
6. We recommend "High" settings rather than "ultra". We can't find any noticable difference visually, but performance is much better on "high".
1. Extract this zip file to the games exe directory. In my case this is J:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\ShadowOfMordor\x64.
2. Play the game.
3. The first time you play it may take a few minutes to start as shaders get cached.
Update: 0.99.4 version includes ocean and swamp shader fixes.